【TS4/CC】<Wizard in City>SET


城市巫術士 Wizard in City|
|A Set Includes Clothes And ACC|

!!Notice!!
≡ 請不要二次上傳我的作品 ≡
≡ Please don't Re-upload ≡
≡ 允許改色 - 但請不要包含我的Mesh ≡
≡ Allow recolor - Plz don't include my Mesh ≡

!!Special Thanks!!
- 感謝Noar協助拍攝這組CC的封面 -
- Thanks Noar took the pictures for covers of this set -
- 感謝所有CC製作人 -
- Thanks All CC creators -

/About/

// New Mesh

This set includes >>>

Clothes F / M - 61 Swatches

Necklace F / M - 16 Swatches

Earrings 3 Versons - 16 Swatches / 10 Glowing color

Bracelet A / Bracelet B - 16 Swatches

Rings F/M - 16 Swatches

Nails F/M - 14 Swatches / 6 Glowing color

Nails for gloves F/M - 14 Swatches / 6 Glowing color

Gloves A - 3 Swatches

Gloves B - 20 Swatches

Leggings A - 3 Swatches

Leggings B - 20 Swatches

-

( SFS, Free )


My Instagram - @Seiyuki_Workshop
My Twitter - @YellowKuma
My Tumblr - @KumamotoSeiyuki
My Patreon - @Seiyuki6996

如果任何人使用我的CC,歡迎標記我,
我會十分感激(◔ɷ◔) ( 請看我真誠的臉 ←
-
Feel free to tag me if anyone use my CC,
I will be pretty thankful.

0 件のコメント

請盡情Der發言噢(。•ɷ•。) つ♥::我們交個朋友吧Go!
- 也歡迎點擊上方的About獲得更多資訊 -